Top 5 Work Outfits from 10 Basic Pieces | Minimalism with a twist

We're back! Actually faster than I thought I could be. I'm so excited about this post.....probably it had to be fast.

So here's the thing. We are limited on a few resources like money, space, mental capacity (we don't have clothes syndrome) & more. So, philosophically, minimalistic lifestyle can offer some interesting outlook. I agree with the philosophy, however, I do not like to restrain myself to any philosophy very rigidly, as in a little flexibility is appreciated. So, here's the twist - we had our basic list which had 10 items, of which 9 were important, 1 was your choice. This is an extra add but this was where I added the twist. I wanted the joy of small new things to be intact in our little work closet.



So, what's for today?


Today's about experimenting on how to get these 10 elements to work for us! Get ready to become the town's famous girl with a secret small budget ;)


A little math first......what are our possibilities with 10 elements? 
Ideally it is 10C2+10C3+10C4+10C5.......till 10C9

However, we can assume, we could pair 2 basic elements mostly, also we cannot pair all 2 thing (eg. jeans with trouser) so our estimated combinations would be 5C2 i.e. 5!/((5-2)!2! = 10.

[I had a great friend who explained this with such ease that today I just wanted to share it. Feel free to reach out if you want the same easy explanation]


Math help us know-we can have 10 combinations

The actual number will be much lower as we cannot pair jeans with trouser & shirt with jacket etc.





Combination 1 : White Shirt + Plain Jeans























 Combination 2 : A Black Dress





Combination 3 : White Shirt + Trouser







Combination 4 : Casual Top + Jeans







Combination 5 : Casual Top + Trouser



Comments

Popular Posts